Medicines : Foe or Friend

Facebook


Hey, champs!
Before starting, I want to tell you why I selected this topic because (well, I know this topic is weird). Many people believe that medicines are harmful, so they avoid going to the doctor and come up with their own solution and give or take medication on their own, which leads to further deterioration of their health or something more serious. I'm not sure why people try to avoid medicines. Some say, "I will not take medicine because it will only harm me; instead, I will eat healthily and everything will be fine," while others say, "oh, I have a headache, I need a painkiller," "I have a stomachache, I need a painkiller," and so on. So today I will share my point of view on medicines. 
You may have heard things like this: 


The above quotes are true. You can’t depend on medicine for your whole life. If we consume healthy food and maintain a proper diet, we can live a stable life, but do you think it is possible? Because the vegetables you eat have no idea where they came from, you can purify your home water, but what about the water that you drink in hotels, malls, etc.? There is no guarantee that you will never ever fall sick, and there is also a side effect of consuming too much hygiene food. That is, your immune system will become weak. Similarly, if you consume too much medicine, it will damage your immune system. Basically, medicines are backbones that give you support so that you can get back to your normal life. People believe medicines are foe because the true definition is unknown to them, medicines are something which heals you help you to regain your lost strength so basically, medicines are your friend But, there is a limit as you can’t depend on your friend for your entire life. Someday, you'll have to stand on your own. Everything is OK, till the limit. Beyond the limit, everything is harmful. Because of medicine, we can fight against dangerous diseases like chickenpox, smallpox, tuberculosis, malaria, e.t.c. Medicines have saved millions of lives. We say doctors are next to God, and the basic weapons of every doctor are medicines. Medicines are our friends, but only if we want to stand on our own feet. If you want to be dependent, then medicine is definitely your foe. Suppose you participated in a singing competition. At the most, your friend could help you, encourage you, and support you, but, after all, only you have to sing. Your friend can't sing on your behalf.

"SO DON'T FEAR TO CONSUME MEDICINE"


takecare ! :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

teatime

PAST...